Re: Porting libreoffice to riscv64 arch

Hi,
On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 07:16:03PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hi Bo!

On 5/12/22 15:35, Bo YU wrote:
I am trying to build libreoffice packages on riscv64 arch.
With the attached patches, I can run LibreOffice building configuration partly.

The full log is here: https://github.com/yuzibo/debian_dev/blob/main/0003-libreoffice-
configure-log <https://github.com/yuzibo/debian_dev/blob/main/0003-libreoffice-configure-log>

When I try to fix the other error from the configure log, but I am lost in d/control file,
I think the dependences of libreoffice had been met but need reduce or exclude some build-deps
such others arch. But I am not sure how to deal with it.

Could you have a look? I have real riscv64 hardware by hand so I can do more
tests.

I think it would be more wisely to discuss this issue with LibreOffice upstream and get your
patches merged upstream. This way, other distributions like Fedora and openSUSE will profit
from your efforts as well.

Yeah. I think that Rene said is right. The work is not ready for talk
about upstream. First we pass build path, and then start bridge part
code.

Bo

Adrian

--