Porting libreoffice to riscv64 arch

Hi,
I am trying to build libreoffice packages on riscv64 arch.
With the attached patches, I can run LibreOffice building configuration partly.
The full log is here: https://github.com/yuzibo/debian_dev/blob/main/0003-libreoffice-configure-log
When I try to fix the other error from the configure log, but I am lost in d/control file,
I think the dependences of libreoffice had been met but need reduce or exclude some build-deps such others arch. But I am not sure how to deal with it.
Could you have a look? I have real riscv64 hardware by hand so I can do more
tests.

Thank you in advance!

BR,
Bo