Re: Hope to set up riscv64 ci
- To: Wei Wu (吴伟) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Paul Gevers <email@example.com>, Bo YU <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Hope to set up riscv64 ci
- From: Antonio Terceiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 09:05:04 -0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] YllfcOguultsD5Mo@debian.org>
- Mail-followup-to: Antonio Terceiro <email@example.com>, Wei Wu (吴伟) <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Paul Gevers <email@example.com>, Bo YU <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <YjMWAjiujTqwOb27@debian.org> <20220317114137.yrbth6tyhwulenrn@debian> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20220317132256.2iokaybas7wljtt7@debian> <[🔎] CAKq8=3+zfU32AdWC-ERSHQxy1+3LGPG2DXOHn3ArFNfjjYXKwA@mail.gmail.com> <[🔎] YlHExT9g7dnCKmoi@debian.org> <[🔎] 20220410002320.rqe2pe7vdb7sqnew@debian> <[🔎] email@example.com> <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 08:59:14AM +0800, Wei Wu (吴伟) wrote:
> > > The rvlab will support reboot those machine physically. Reboot machine in
> > > UTC/GMT+08:00(work day) is a good choice.
> > I'm curious, how is this going to work? Is there a ticket service? Do we
> > send e-mail? Weekdays only I assume?
> Currently there is no specific ticket service or system for it. Just open a
> issue in  and our colleague will restart the machine for you. Or, the
> more easier way is to just send an email to Bo Yu, and he will take care of
> the rest communation.
> It is a known bug(or feature?) in the kernel and/or SBI for Unmatched, and
> it has been fixed by the latest kernel.
>  https://github.com/plctlab/riscv-lab-access/issues
Is there a ethernet connected power relay, or would you be rebooting the
boards by hand? If the former, then would it be possible for us to have
direct out of band access to the boards, i.e. serial console and power
Maybe from that Jump Host on the Alibaba cloud.
Description: PGP signature