Re: discover is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi,

On 11-01-2022 17:11, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 05:00:59PM +0100, Diederik de Haas wrote:
*) https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/discover also (still) shows it as a high
priority problem, while the problem is already fixed/addressed.
As I've seen it on t.d.o quite a lot of times, it's either a problem in
tracker or whatever feeds the data which renders the tracker page.

It's not "fixed" yet. It's a relevant status until the package migrates
to testing, which might or might not happen until it actually happens.

So, I guess the text could be updated to reflect this? I *guess* the reason that the e-mail was sent was because the bug was closed with the upload. That resets the autoremoval timer (until the issue is fixed *in testing*). The script doesn't have enough information to determine if the package will migrate successfully, so like with any autoremoval date change it will inform the relevant parties.

Paul