Re: how to patch package rhonabwy before bullseye release?

Hi Nicolas,

Disclaimer: I haven't looked at the content of your proposed changes at
all yet.

On 04-07-2021 14:21, Nicolas Mora wrote:
> Would you accept a new package in unstable, maybe with a high urgency?
>
> I can also wait for bullseye release and push the new package in
> proposed-updates?

If you think this would be proposed-updates material, then we prefer to
have it via the regular release. So please upload soon to unstable.  and
file a normal unblock report (using reportbug makes sure you get all the
tags right). Urgencies are currently ignored, so don't really matter.
Our documentation is here [1, 2].

Paul

[1] https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html
[2] https://release.debian.org/bullseye/FAQ.html