Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote (Thu, 15 Apr 2021 19:38:34 +0200):
> > Ideally of course, you'd be able to test in unstable that
> > the solution actually works before we accept them in testing. Is that
> > feasible?
>
> Hmm, the installer installs tasksel from testing by default AFAIK, so that
> would  need some special tweaking to allow for such tests ...
> I will need to look into this.

I found how to do such test, so let's do it like that:
upload to unstable, and then I will do some tests.
After that, I will file an unblock request.

Thanks again
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076