Re: Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!

Hi,

On 18-08-2019 04:46, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
>> I can already trigger all the autopkgtests in unstable for packages that
>> are in experimental, so if you interested in this, please contact me.
>
> **Yes please**. This will certainly help *a lot* specially for us that we
> prepare new releases on experimental.

Soon. Figuring out some details on our side.

> Perhaps derailing the thread a little, but other "pretty nice stuff to have" as
> a Debian service would be something that allows rebuilds of rdeps of stuff in
> experimental.

I can think of two existing services, albeit both need a bit of
scripting on your side:
1) porterboxes (see e.g.
   https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20190614222919.GC24581@grep.be)
2) http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/ (and other archs).

> But yes, once again I can't nor will force anyone into doing it :-)

Nor do you need to in my opinion. Yes, running on your own hardware is a
pity.

Paul