Re: Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!

On Sun, 2019-07-21 at 10:55 -0300, Ivo De Decker wrote:
[...]
> We are aware that src:linux is a special case here. I added an exception
> for the arch:all binaries from src:linux. When the next ABI bump in
> unstable happens, feel free to let me know, so that I can check if it
> works as expected.

I uploaded a new version (5.2.6-1) to unstable today (11:35 UTC), and
the upload was acknowledged (11:40 UTC) but it hasn't yet showed up in
the NEW queue.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers. - Leonard Brandwein