Re: [ITM]: Running Britney more often than 2/day

Niels Thykier:
> [...]
>
> Turns out that the Britney2 side of things were more trivial than
> anticipated.  I intend apply attached patches during the weekend and set
> this up (1 for britney1, 2 for britney2 and 1 for our crontab).
>
> With the attached patches, the migrationless runs will only write to
> stdout.  With second line in the crontab piping output to a separate log
> file, we should all be set. :)
>
> Thanks,
> ~Niels

This is now done (I spotted a few minor bugs in the crontab that have
been fixed - e.g. the "save dbgsym" has been removed).

The worst case latency is about 1½ hour between adding an unblock hint
to it is in excuses on the website (britney runs ~30 minutes before a
website sync).  UDD will still catch the unblock hints after an hour
(because it parses the hints files themselves).

Thanks,
~Niels