Update on libpng's transition status

TL;DL:
13 FTBFS left, but those are not libpng's fault.
Out of those 13 packages, only 5 are in testing right now.

(I think that's all I can do from my side for now, so I'l pause the
efforts waiting for the other parties involved.)

Details:

The stats are now, and this is the best we can currently get:

Built: 474
Failed: 13
OK: 461

The progress is due to the NMU's and the fixing of libvigraimpex, so
that its B-Ds became buildable.

Still FTBFS are, I've put an analysis why so on the titanpad [1], but
those are all _not_ libpng related and many of those packages are not
in testing.

3depict
blender
calligra
caret
exult
fw4spl
gmsh
libtk-img
odin
openvrml
root-system
xemacs21
vtk6
yt

There are two packages which are started to fail, due to the
accidential transition-required openmpi upload, #813128:

vtk6
gmsh

Only those packages are in testing:

blender