libpng is ready for transtion

Dear release-team,

Now that all NMUs are in DELAYED for all fixables.
I think we are ready to throw the switch.

Please let us know and assign us the transition slot :)

Please assign a slot.

Here's the actual summary [1]
Built: 474
Failed: 34
OK: 440

The failed ones split up as follow:

NMUs: 12
Patches: 2
RC Buggy: 13
RC as B-D: 4
RM: 2
(my package: 1)

- The NMUs are uploaded, waiting to enter the archives.
- Also Gianfranco uploaded tons of packages to update the B-D to
libpng-dev.
- The two patches are submitted to the BTS with a review request. A NMU
will follow...
- The RC Buggy packages are not building in sid as well, no way to
check them without fixing them.
- 4 Packages B-D on libvigraimpex, which is one of the RC packages.
- 2 packages are to be removed
- 1 package is mine, fix in prepration (rbdoom3bfg)

Details:

NMU in DELAYED - 12
==============
antigrav
autotrace
ctsim
exult
freeimage
pngnq
literki
libtwin
nagios3
openlayer
scorched3d
xaos

Patch available (review requested):  2
====================================
netpbm-free
ghostscript

RC-Buggy in sid: - 13
================
blender
calligra
caret
criticalmass
fw4spl
libvigraimpex
odin
openvrml
libtk-img
root-system
wine-development
xemacs21
yt

reverse B-Ds libvigraimpex: - 4

===========================
3depict
enblend-enfuse
gamera
hugin

RM or RM requested: - 2
===================
exrtools
celestia

the remaining:
rbdoom3bfg
is my package, a patch is almost ready.

[1] http://libpng.sviech.de/!summary.txt
The file in the link will be updated as I rebuild package when uploads
have been done; (manual process)

-- tobi