Re: Testing promotion of libunwind

On 2014-02-08 07:22, Daigo Moriwaki wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
>
>> In other news, libunwind migrated last night (mail about is due in about
>> 10 hours or so).  The transition is still waiting for julia and
>> linux-tools, which (at first glance) should migrate tonight and tomorrow
>> assuming nothing shows up (e.g. a new RC bug).
>>

> I saw libunwind showing up in testing.

Great :)

> Thank you all for your quick action and effort.
>
> Best regards,
> Daigo

Sadly, we are not quite done with libunwind7 yet. Britney left
libunwind7 in testing on amd64 for ceph, google-perftools and mongodb.
The latter FTBFS on kfreebsd, so I filed #738162 for that.
  The ceph package seems to have dropped ceph-fuse{,-dbg} on all
architectures except amd64.  I have a bug against ftp.debian.org for
that.  At first glance, google-perftools will migrate on its own in 3 days.

Assuming the new version of these packages bump their libunwind
dependency to libunwind8 (I was too lazy to check), then we should be
good when all of this is fixed.

~Niels