Testing promotion of libunwind

Hi team,

Looking at buildd status, my 'libunwind' package has been "Installed" successfully on all the architecture that the package is expected to be built on. However, it has never entered testing. "Check why" [1] says that libunwind7 and libunwind7-dev blocks. But they are deprecated since the package now produces libunwind8. Could you please dismiss libunwind7 and proceed the package into testing?

Some testing migration effort is in progress according to the package site [2]. I have little idea on this project. If you are already struggling testing migration, I am sorry for my duplicated request.

[1] https://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=libunwind
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libu/libunwind.html

Best regards,
Daigo

--
Daigo Moriwaki   <daigo at debian dot org>