Re: binNMUs for dpkg-buildflags / -fstack-protector-strong

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 02:18:34PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 12:53:54 +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:

> > > I think if you have a list now, that would be fine.  We can always give
> > > them low build priority to not monopolize the buildds.
> >
> > Ok, will send the latest list in a few days. Is a list of source
> > packages enough or do you need to current version in unstable as well?
> >
> A version would allow us to not do unnecessary rebuilds if there's been
> a new upload after you generated the list.  But if it's painful for you
> to generate, it's not actually mandatory.

ATM I only have a list of source packages, see below. I can whip up a script
to generate versions over the weekend, but since these packages haven't seen
an upload since August 10th, there's probably little overhead if one or two
would be built twice.

afuse
alsaplayer
antiword