Re: Bits from the Release Team: Architecture health check

On 30/01/2014 08:15, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> So the console kit path seems like the only option so far (unless someone
> ports logind to use some other freebsd technology).

I'm not an expert on session or console management, but seeing how XDM has
managed to work without consolekit for the last 25 years, I have a hard time
believing either consolekit or logind are the only option if you want to
implement a display manager.

--
Robert Millan