Re: Bug reported on 2.2.1-8+deb7u1 (scheduled for (old)stable releases)

On 2013-06-17 17:22, Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta wrote:
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:26:10AM +0200, Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta wrote:
On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 08:34:12PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> If the report does transpire to be accurate then we can look at
> releasing a fix via stable-updates if appropriate.
[...]
The problem was a bug in the code that was triggered when GCC was
updated after the first build of openvpn-2.2.1-8.

The patch is here: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/ticket/297

I have already a package for Wheezy, please find attached the debdiff
for it.

Please let me know how I should proceed now.

Please go ahead with the upload; thanks.

Once the package has built on all architectures, we can look at pushing it to stable-updates for users who want to update sooner than the next point release.

Regards,

Adam