Re: Bug reported on 2.2.1-8+deb7u1 (scheduled for (old)stable releases)

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 08:34:12PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> [Mail-Followup-To overridden, as iirc you're not reading -release]
>
> On 2013-06-15 20:11, Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta wrote:
> >Dear SRM, I have just received this [1] bug report. I'm AFK this
> >weekend, don't know if I would be able to test tomorrow (hope so),
> >please consider holding (if possible) this upgrade to (old)stable
> >just
> >in case the report is right. The bug solution could wait till next
> >release(s).
> [...]
> >[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=712414
>
> Unfortunately the stable point release has already happened; indeed,
> the bug log indicates that the reporter is running a system updated
> after the release (hence the reference to 7.1 as Debian version).
>
> If the report does transpire to be accurate then we can look at
> releasing a fix via stable-updates if appropriate.

Seems that the bug affects some specific configurations, did't find out
with yet. Should we avoid the release of 2.1.3-2+squeeze2 for the time
being?

Thanks,

Alberto

--
Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre

Key fingerprint = 5347 CBD8 3E30 A9EB 4D7D  4BF2 009B 3375 6B9A AA55