Bug reported on 2.2.1-8+deb7u1 (scheduled for (old)stable releases)

Dear SRM, I have just received this [1] bug report. I'm AFK this
weekend, don't know if I would be able to test tomorrow (hope so),
please consider holding (if possible) this upgrade to (old)stable just
in case the report is right. The bug solution could wait till next
release(s).

Thanks and sorry,

Alberto

Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta    | Formación, consultoría y soporte técnico
agi@(inittab.org|debian.org)| en GNU/Linux y software libre
Encrypted mail preferred    | http://inittab.com

Key fingerprint = 5347 CBD8 3E30 A9EB 4D7D  4BF2 009B 3375 6B9A AA55