Re: Proposed update to netselect in stable

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 10:48:07AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> This obviously fell through the cracks somewhere; apologies for that.

No worries. This happens to me a lot too :)

> Looking at the bugs listed in the changelog, #665876 is still listed as
> open in testing / unstable.  Reading the bug log, I think that's because
> it's basically the same bug as #667985 but the code is ever so slightly
> different between the versions of netselect; in that case I'd have been
> tempted to just merge the two bugs, tbh.  In any case, if my summary is
> correct then please mark the former bug as closed in the same version as
> the latter to make it clear that it does not affect the testing/unstable
> package.

Yes, you are right, they are the same bug. I have closed it as suggested.

> With the above caveat, please go ahead with the upload, bearing in mind
> that the window for 6.0.5 closes over this weekend.

I've uploaded the version to stable as well as a new version in unstable fixing
an important bug (#671761) which is *not* present in stable.

Best regards

Javier