Re: Proposed update to netselect in stable

On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 02:22 +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> > > Minor nits below.
> >
> > Sorry fo the late response. Attached is a reviewed diff fixing the issues
> > spotted.
>
> I have not seen a reply to this email. Can I upload to stable these bug
> fixes?

This obviously fell through the cracks somewhere; apologies for that.

Looking at the bugs listed in the changelog, #665876 is still listed as
open in testing / unstable.  Reading the bug log, I think that's because
it's basically the same bug as #667985 but the code is ever so slightly
different between the versions of netselect; in that case I'd have been
tempted to just merge the two bugs, tbh.  In any case, if my summary is
correct then please mark the former bug as closed in the same version as
the latter to make it clear that it does not affect the testing/unstable
package.

With the above caveat, please go ahead with the upload, bearing in mind
that the window for 6.0.5 closes over this weekend.

Regards,

Adam