Re: Candidates for removal from testing (results)

On 2012-10-28 18:47, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:37:38PM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> ax25-apps, fabric, firmware-crystalhd, icewm-themes, ilisp, inguma,
>> lustre, mingw-ocaml, noflushd, openvas-plugins-dfsg, php-crypt-gpg,
>> phpgacl, python-django-piston, smbind, sorl-thumbnail, spatialite-gui,
>> sugar-chat-activity-0.86, sugar-log-activity-0.86, sugar-moon-activity,
>> twidge, venkman
>>
>> The removed packages accounted for about 4.4% of all RC bugs left in
>> testing[0].
>
> Thanks a lot, Neil! Is that something that you plan to automate further
> (at least the "warning" mails, I understand you probably want to further
> inspect the individual removals), and/or run on a fixed cadence?

I have just send another round (only 13-14 packages this time).  I hope
I can keep it at once per week for the rest of the freeze (or till we
run out of RC buggy leaf packages).

Though I am not sure whether to keep the rate this high outside freeze.
 Maybe keep the rate with higher deadline or slow down to (e.g.)
bi-weekly mails...  Anyway, we can look at that once development of
Jessie starts. :)

~Niels