Dropping loop-aes-utils from d-i-meta-faux?

loop-aes-utils was removed from unstable a while ago (see #680748).
It's still in testing, because britney won't remove it due to a
dependency from the "faux package" d-i-meta-faux.

d-i-m-f ensures that a number of packages important to d-i are not
accidentally removed from testing.  I'm not sure exactly how the
original list was derived, but the current version can be found at

Does it still make sense for that list to include loop-aes-utils, or
should we remove it, thus allowing l-a-e to be dropped from wheezy?