Re: BinNMU changelog handling for Multi-Arch: same packages

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 09:23:05 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> I know that in the long term you're in favor of moving the changelog in
> the package metadata and I agree with this plan. But IMO we must find
> an interim solution in the mean time.

Whatever solution ends up being chosen in the end (whether it's dropping
the binNMU changelog, moving it to a separate file, or moving the whole
changelog away, I don't hugely care), it's too late to make these
changes for wheezy IMO.

Cheers,
Julien