Re: emacs24 got freeze exception, what happens to emacs add-ons?

Moritz Mühlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> writes:

> I've made a test build in a i386 system and it builds fine there. I
> suppose that's some kind of broken buildd environment?

I didn't have any trouble in a fresh wheezy i386 kvm vm either, but now
I'm testing a suggestion by Adam that the problem might be related to
murphy's older host dist/kernel (i.e. the host is running something
squeeze-ish).

So I have a squeeze i386 kvm vm set up, with a current wheezy schroot,
and I'm waiting to see if that fails.  If it doesn't, then I'd be happy
to hear any other suggestions.

Thanks for the help
--
Rob Browning