Re: emacs24 got freeze exception, what happens to emacs add-ons?

Du schriebst in gmane.linux.debian.devel.release:
> Rob Browning <rlb@defaultvalue.org> writes:
>
>> Right, that one I can't explain.  So far, only murphy hates the package
>> (both revisions).  It builds fine on biber, and also here in a wheezy
>> i386 chroot.
>
> It looks like one difference between biber and murphy is that the former
> is amd64 while the latter is strictly i386.  So I'll see about digging
> up an actual i386 host for testing.

I've made a test build in a i386 system and it builds fine there. I
suppose that's some kind of broken buildd environment?

RMs, can you give-back emacs/24.1+1-2 so that it's build on biber?

Cheers,
        Moritz