Re: emacs24 got freeze exception, what happens to emacs add-ons?

On 10.07.2012 21:27, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
Du schriebst in gmane.linux.debian.devel.release:
Rob Browning <rlb@defaultvalue.org> writes:

Right, that one I can't explain. So far, only murphy hates the package (both revisions). It builds fine on biber, and also here in a wheezy
i386 chroot.

It looks like one difference between biber and murphy is that the former is amd64 while the latter is strictly i386. So I'll see about digging
up an actual i386 host for testing.

I've made a test build in a i386 system and it builds fine there. I
suppose that's some kind of broken buildd environment?

RMs, can you give-back emacs/24.1+1-2 so that it's build on biber?

The best we (release team) could do is keep giving it back /until/ it's built on biber; that'll work, but it's not really ideal longer term.

Regards,

Adam