Re: ruby-rubymail (NEW) and sup-mail

On 28.06.2012 08:27, Per Andersson wrote:
Refrasing my original (still unanswered) question: Will whatever was
uploaded to NEW before the freeze be processed or was that already
frozen before the freeze?

That's mostly at the ftp team's discretion, although I'd expect packages with e.g. soname changes to get confirmed with the release team before they were accepted at this stage.

In any case, ruby-rubymail appears not to be in NEW any more so I assume it's been processed.

Regards,

Adam