libetpan in wheezy

  Dear Release Team,

  There's a new upstream version of libetpan (1.1) which seems to be a
bugfix release mostly with only a couple of features added. (Un)fortunately
upstream has bumped soname.

  It seems current libetpan maintainer is not going to have much time
for it in the future [0] and wants somebody to take over.

  I've packaged new version and reverse dependencies build fine with it,
though this was expected as the only symbol changed was not used. Anyway
I've rebuilt them to be sure.

  Two of the rdeps are going to be source uploaded by me (claws-mail and
claws-mail-extra-plugins) as announced previously in this list [1].

  The other, cairo-dock-plug-ins, would require a binNMU.

  Sounds that OK or should I upload it to experimental instead?

  thanks in advance,

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2012/06/msg00545.html
--
  Ricardo Mones