Re: SE Linux packages

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> Assuming the change is ready, is there any reason not to upload it now?

There is ongoing work.  I'm glad to read that I've got until the end of the
month, I can get some more significant improvements done in that time.

> Framing things in absolute time terms isn't all that useful imho.  If
> it doesn't maange to migrate on its own for whatever reason before
> automatic migrations stop, then talk to us about it then.  It doesn't
> sound like it should be an issue though.

Thanks.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/libc/libcgroup.html

Currently I have a problem though, policycoreutils in testing depends on
libcgroup1 which isn't in testing.  According to the above a low priority
package was uploaded 5 days ago.  Is it possible to get it back into testing
sooner so other packages that depend on it can be installed?  It's currently
impossible to run SE Linux on a system that's been upgraded from Squeeze to
Testing due to this.