SE Linux packages

The policycoreutils package needs an important update.  The last version fixed
a bug that made some systems fail to upgrade but did it in the wrong way.  The
version in testing right now will result in some systems failing to upgrade
from Squeeze without unreasonable effort by the user.  I plan to upload
version 2.1.10-9 tonight to fix this properly.

http://packages.debian.org/testing/allpackages

According to the above URL the selinux-policy-default package I uploaded two
days ago is in testing already, is that correct?

Anyway I would really like to get a new version in Wheezy with support for
chromium-browser, I think that almost everyone who runs SE Linux on their
workstation will want that.  The changes in question are extremely unlikely to
break anything.

How much time do I have?