Re: Bits from the Release Team: Final countdown!

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> (23/06/2012):
> Meaning, anyone who'd planned to use debcamp to do some final polish
> on their package which they'd like to see in the release is now
> stuffed, and will have to find the time this week. You've done the
> same thing during the previous release.

If we had frozen earlier, would have it changed anything WRT debcamp? I
don't think so.

If you wanted to complain about the freeze's being in june, you're
approximately one year too late. (It's been announced, then reminded
twice during that time frame.)

Mraw,
KiBi.