Re: Bits from the Release Team: Final countdown!

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> (23/06/2012):
> Meaning, anyone who'd planned to use debcamp to do some final polish
> on their package which they'd like to see in the release is now
> stuffed, and will have to find the time this week. You've done the
> same thing during the previous release.

If we had frozen earlier, would have it changed anything WRT debcamp? I
don't think so.

If you wanted to complain about the freeze's being in june, you're
approximately one year too late. (It's been announced, then reminded
twice during that time frame.)