how does the freeze work?
- To: debian-release <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: how does the freeze work?
- From: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:32:51 +0200
- Message-id: <CAA77j2ABHZ=gXQzjnF+weuFTUZmff8FsOOmMK01=FmsU+JgsWw@mail.gmail.com>
Last I checked, a freeze meant that anything already uploaded to
unstable at the time when the 'freeze' button is pressed automatically
transitions to Testing as normal. Has this changed? If so, why? And if
so, can you move freeze to Jul 01... it appears there's way too many
people worried their shiniest new thing won't enter Wheezy (e.g.
bumping urgency). Why not?