Pending freeze and packages pending upload
I'd like the following to be permitted to be uploaded for wheezy:
This is just 1.5.4 in unstable with translation updates and
a few minor bugfixes. This is the stable release intended for
the wheezy release.
This is a point release with a large number of new printer
models being supported. It was released 2 days ago, but we've
been waiting on it for months. Quite important for including
with wheezy for contemporary printer support. I will package
it this weekend.
sbuild. I'll be working on this once the above two are done. It's
not had much work done on it over the last year due to lack of time
finishing my PhD and moving jobs, but it does need some bugs fixing
for wheezy. This won't have impact on anything else. It would be
great if this could be considered for wheezy after the freeze starts
because it's unlikely I'll have time until then to start work on it.
.''`. Roger Leigh
: :' : Debian GNU/Linux http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/
`. `' schroot and sbuild http://alioth.debian.org/projects/buildd-tools
`- GPG Public Key F33D 281D 470A B443 6756 147C 07B3 C8BC 4083 E800