Re: SE Linux packages

On 19/06/12 13:46, Russell Coker wrote:
The policycoreutils package needs an important update.  The last version fixed
a bug that made some systems fail to upgrade but did it in the wrong way.  The
version in testing right now will result in some systems failing to upgrade
from Squeeze without unreasonable effort by the user.  I plan to upload
version 2.1.10-9 tonight to fix this properly.

http://packages.debian.org/testing/allpackages

According to the above URL the selinux-policy-default package I uploaded two
days ago is in testing already, is that correct?

I'm not sure if I got your message right (the given version number confuses me) but the following might help:

- policycoreutils 2.1.10-8 didn't migrate yet (See [1]).
- refpolicy 2:2.20110726-6 did migrate already (See [2]).

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/policycoreutils.html
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/refpolicy.html

Regards,

--