[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Futur status of RoarAudio packages


On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 10:41:42PM +0200, Philipp Schafft wrote:
> I want to ask if the release team decided anything in this direction.
> Does the release team want a useful version of the package in wheezy?
> I'm not interested in any discussion but a plain offical statement from
> the Release Team.

It's quite hard to get the "Release Team" to make an official statement in the
timescales you're probably after, especially as you're not looking for any

However, as Release Manager (and I have discussed this with the other RM), my
official statement is: 

  I have no preference either way, as long as the package complies with release
  policy, then it may be included in the release.

I would suggest that solving this issue in unstable, one way or the
other may be a better area to concentrate your efforts.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: