Removing Boost 1.46

Hi,

The output from "dak" for removing source boost1.46 lists a number of
broken r-deps, which is to be expected.  I had expected that all such
packages should be part of the Boost transition tracker [1] but
surprisingly, two are missing:

  gpsshogi: gpsshogi [amd64 i386]
  libosl: libosl1 [amd64 i386]

Can these be added to the transition tracker?

[1] http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/boost1.49.html

There are additionally three broken build-depends, all of which have
trivial fixes that I can NMU, if required.  I've added a blocking bug
for each against this removal bug.  Do you want me to NMU these
three prior to removal?

Thanks,
-Steve