Re: Uncoordinated libfsotransport transition

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (24/05/2012):
> That could look like it, but your packages might get entangled in some
> other transition, making it painful for everyone. Also, we usually
> coordinate with ftpmasters the removal of old binaries, so that the
> packages can migrate as soon as they are ready (otherwise, out of date
> binaries postpone this migration).

Pending decrufting, almost everyone is ready but fso-{gsmd,deviced},
which aren't old enough. This means that next night's run should see
libgsm0710mux become old enough, and everyone migrate but:
  fso-{gsmd,deviced,common}

(unless there's something fishy, which I'll only be able to check when
the decruft has happened, and a dinstall has passed)

Graphviz file is attached (dot -Tpng -o 12.png 12.dot).

Mraw,
KiBi.