Re: Architecture qualification

On 28.05.2012 13:43, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> (28/05/2012):
armhf
-----

Seems okay.  Still in fucked_arches currently - should we remove it
from there and promote it to a full release architecture?

s390x
-----

Seems okay.  Still in fucked_arches currently - should we remove it
from there and promote it to a full release architecture?

I guess we would like to get a fixed qt/kde stack on s390x first (which
should only need a few uploads, hello Pino). But I'm not sure of the
practical implications if we were to flip the switch right now?

The practical implication of dropping the architectures from fucked_arches would be that out-of-date binaries would become blockers for migration.

We already dropped the architectures from break_arches, which means that new installability problems are already blockers.

Regards,

Adam