[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Architecture qualification meeting for Wheezy (Was: Re: Release Team meeting?)

On 2012-04-22 10:42, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 09:32:40PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 12:44 +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
>>> Per discussions on #d-release, we have decided to postpone the meeting
>>> till some time after Easter.
>> It's now distinctly after Easter, and we need to look at rescheduling
>> this.
>> Do we want to start from looking at dates, or working out how much time
>> we need for both the meeting and any pre-meeting prep so people can
>> block out the right amount of time?  Maybe both at once? :-)
> I can't speak for the whole security team, but I don't believe we need
> to be involved. There's no architecture-specific problem with any of
> the existing ports in the archive wrt security issues and the current
> security buildds build fast enough.
> Cheers,
>         Moritz


Sounds good.  If we do not hear otherwise from you, we will assume you
(i.e. the security) have no concerns then.

I will take you off the CC then.


Reply to: