Re: Architecture qualification meeting for Wheezy (Was: Re: Release Team meeting?)

On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 12:44 +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Per discussions on #d-release, we have decided to postpone the meeting
> till some time after Easter.

It's now distinctly after Easter, and we need to look at rescheduling
this.

Do we want to start from looking at dates, or working out how much time
we need for both the meeting and any pre-meeting prep so people can
block out the right amount of time?  Maybe both at once? :-)

Regards,

Adam