Re: Architecture qualification meeting for Wheezy (Was: Re: Release Team meeting?)

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 09:32:40PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 12:44 +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:
> > Per discussions on #d-release, we have decided to postpone the meeting
> > till some time after Easter.
>
> It's now distinctly after Easter, and we need to look at rescheduling
> this.
>
> Do we want to start from looking at dates, or working out how much time
> we need for both the meeting and any pre-meeting prep so people can
> block out the right amount of time?  Maybe both at once? :-)

I can't speak for the whole security team, but I don't believe we need
to be involved. There's no architecture-specific problem with any of
the existing ports in the archive wrt security issues and the current
security buildds build fast enough.

Cheers,
        Moritz