[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: versioned tiff uploaded to experimental

Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 07:05:25 -0500, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> [snip]
>> Any objections to this plan?  I would probably wait until after wheezy
>> to work on removal of tiff3, but I guess we could move libtiff-dev to
>> libtiff5-dev sooner than that if lots of packages work fine with it.
>> But we don't necessarily have to.
> The plan sounds good to me, fwiw.  Sorry for the delay in replying.

No problem.  Coincidentally, I am in the process of preparing uploads
for unstable since upstream released this weekend.  I guess the next
step will be sometime post-wheezy when we try to push to get rid of
tiff3 from the archive.

Do I have to do anything to ask for all tiff reverse dependencies to be
automatically rebuild (other than mentioning it here)?  I expect the
uploads within half an hour.

Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>

Reply to: