[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: versioned tiff uploaded to experimental

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 07:05:25 -0500, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> Any objections to this plan?  I would probably wait until after wheezy
> to work on removal of tiff3, but I guess we could move libtiff-dev to
> libtiff5-dev sooner than that if lots of packages work fine with it.
> But we don't necessarily have to.
The plan sounds good to me, fwiw.  Sorry for the delay in replying.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: