Re: next slbackup-php (and slbackup) release targeted for squeeze, important for Debian Edu squeeze release

Hi Adam

On Sa 21 Jan 2012 23:51:21 CET "Adam D. Barratt" wrote:

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 23:41 +0100, Mike Gabriel wrote:
On Fr 20 Jan 2012 14:32:31 CET "Adam D. Barratt" wrote:
> Basically, unless there's any issues with the changes, one should be
> able to make the required changes and then build, install and test
> the package, send the debdiff and (hopefully) upload it without
> needing to build it more than once.
[...]
> The same way people did before quilt existed :-) - apply the changes
> directly to the source files.  I realise that this isn't as clean as
> using a patch system, but it does help fulfil the requirements of a
> small and targetted diff without unnecessary changes.

Attached you find the new debdiff 0.3-2.2 against 0.3-2.2+squeeze1.

Thanks.  PHP scripts running system commands with arguments inserted
scare me a little, but I realise those were already there.

One comment:

+  * Enable quilt patch system. Bump Standards-Version from 3.7.3 to 3.9.2.

As the relevant changes aren't in the package, please drop the changelog
entry.

With the above comment in mind, please go ahead with the upload, bearing
in mind that the acceptance window for 6.0.4 closes this weekend.

The changelog line has been fixed in the package I provided to Petter Reinholdtsen and Holger Levsen. Either of them will do a sponsored upload today (Sunday 22nd).

Thanks!
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: