Re: Planning for next squeeze point release (6.0.4)

On 16.12.2011 08:39, Daniel Baumann wrote:
On 12/15/2011 11:19 PM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Then I suspect you haven't read the above. Hopefully it does some good
for someone, in any case.

it is always a good thing to allege the other one is not reading stuff if the initial problem solely lies in the own ignorance of the issue; or
not.

It wasn't an allegation - it seemed a reasonable, although regrettable, conclusion from your "I have nothing more to say". Happily, I was wrong.

Regards,

Adam