Re: Planning for next squeeze point release (6.0.4)

On 12/13/2011 12:07 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Yep, it's that time again.  Based on a bi-monthly schedule, 6.0.4 would
> be due around mid-January.

again and again, you forget to cc debian-live. this is going on for too
long already, fix this, finally, i'm getting sick of it.

> As an opening gambit, I'd propose we look at one of the following
> Saturdays in January: 14th, 21st, 28th.

21st and 28th (with the respective day after the actual release day, to
do the live images) are fine for me.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net