[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [RFC] libevent 2.0 transition

Leo 'costela' Antunes <costela@debian.org> wrote:


> How much time would you need to get your new version in releasable
> shape? I wanted to get libevent in sid as fast as possible because of
> another of my packages, but it can wait a bit if it helps.

Thankfully, it is in a releasable shape :) I have a few tests to run and
then some changes to make to the packaging before it's ready to go.

If at all possible, I'd like to get one last libevent-based version in
testing so as to carry a few bug fixes into squeeze-backports.

So if it's possible for you to delay for another 2 weeks, that'd be
great. That is assuming nothing will go wrong with testing migration and
no impact from other transitions, of course.

Let me know what's possible for you; I'll have everything ready in the
next few days, possibly as soon as tomorrow or even tonight.


 Julien BLACHE - Debian & GNU/Linux Developer - <jblache@debian.org> 
 Public key available on <http://www.jblache.org> - KeyID: F5D6 5169 
 GPG Fingerprint : 935A 79F1 C8B3 3521 FD62 7CC7 CD61 4FD7 F5D6 5169 

Reply to: