Re: Belated notice of Shibboleth transition, and apologies

On Mon, April 4, 2011 18:30, Russ Allbery wrote:
> "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
>
>> I scheduled the shibboleth-sp2 binNMUs having spotted the xmltooling
>> SONAME change, so you didn't get in the way of anything else. :-)
>
> Oh, phew, okay.  :)  Still, my bad for not telling you in advance what was
> going on so that you could have been saved some work.

This mostly seems to be ready to go now, with the exception that
shibboleth-sp2 FTBFS on armel due to ICEing the compiler
(<URL:https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=shibboleth-sp2&arch=armel&ver=2.4.2%2Bdfsg-1&stamp=1302357906>).
 I've given it back in the hope that it'll succeed on a different buildd.

Regards,

Adam