Re: Belated notice of Shibboleth transition, and apologies

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 21:32 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
>     xml-security-c
>     xmltooling
>     opensaml2
>     shibboleth-sp2
>
> and as usual there are both SONAME bumps in the upstream libraries and API
> changes so that the old version of the software in unstable doesn't build
> against the new libraries.  I was being lax in getting approval first
> since this is a self-contained set of packages with no external usage of
> the libraries outside of that set, but since shibboleth-sp2 was just
> binNMU'd (and failed to build due to the new xmltooling), I probably just
> got in the way of something.  :/
[...]
>  new opensaml2 is in NEW.  As soon as it clears NEW
> and has a chance to build, I will upload a new shibboleth-sp2 package.

I scheduled the shibboleth-sp2 binNMUs having spotted the xmltooling
SONAME change, so you didn't get in the way of anything else. :-)  I
failed to spot that there was a new version of opensaml2 in NEW;
apologies for that.

Regards,

Adam