Belated notice of Shibboleth transition, and apologies

Hello folks,

My apologies -- I seem to have stumbled into the way of other work going
on and became a problem by doing an unannounced transition.  I was working
on packaging the new versions of the Shibboleth suite, which involves the
source packages:

    xml-security-c
    xmltooling
    opensaml2
    shibboleth-sp2

and as usual there are both SONAME bumps in the upstream libraries and API
changes so that the old version of the software in unstable doesn't build
against the new libraries.  I was being lax in getting approval first
since this is a self-contained set of packages with no external usage of
the libraries outside of that set, but since shibboleth-sp2 was just
binNMU'd (and failed to build due to the new xmltooling), I probably just
got in the way of something.  :/

I will stop being lax about this in the future.

The current status is that new xml-security-c and xmltooling are uploaded
and in the archive, and new opensaml2 is in NEW.  As soon as it clears NEW
and has a chance to build, I will upload a new shibboleth-sp2 package.
However, currently xmltooling is blocked on armel due to #619942, and I
suspect the other packages are going to have the same issue.  I'm not yet
sure what to do about that.  It's a bit tricky to hack the upstream build
system to not run doxygen for arch-specific builds (although hm, maybe
just moving it to Build-Depends-Indep would do it since upstream won't
build the documentation unless doxygen is found at configure time?).

My sincere apologies for making extra work for people.  :/